-   -   Remove excel macros from a file to be sent (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/353363-remove-excel-macros-file-sent.html)

Michel R

Remove excel macros from a file to be sent

Hi,

I create a few macros in my Personal.xls file. However, if I created a new
file, the macros are included in this new file.

How can I remove the macros from the file to be sent? If I open the Macros
menu, I cannot delete them.

Thanks

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Remove excel macros from a file to be sent

See http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm

--
HTH

Bob Phillips