-   -   Streaming an Excel document to a client (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/353285-streaming-excel-document-client.html)

[email protected]

Streaming an Excel document to a client

Hi

I was wondering if someone could help.
I want to stream an excel document to a client much like you would a
white board in NetMeeting, but I want it in an E-Learning kinda way.
I want the server to be able to show the client where a particular menu
item is from the menu.

I know I could sream the macro created to the client for them to put it
into their copy of the document, but viewing the menu selections on the
client are not possible by doing this, as far as I know.

I know the other solution would b to share the desktop, but is there a
simpler way.

Thanks in advance,

John.