-   -   I would to create a drop down txt box in a cell. can you tell me (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/353261-i-would-create-drop-down-txt-box-cell-can-you-tell-me.html)

William Jones[_2_]

I would to create a drop down txt box in a cell. can you tell me

I need to create a drop down parts list in a cell pre-named. ie: cell name
parts drop down has a list of sub part that belong to a product number in a
different cell

Harald Staff

I would to create a drop down txt box in a cell. can you tell me

Hi

See
and its related linked articles.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"William Jones" <William skrev i melding