-   -   in object browser classes panel is empty (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/353093-object-browser-classes-panel-empty.html)

JCIrish

in object browser classes panel is empty

I'm relativey new to Excel VBA. When I open the Object Browser, there is
nothing listed in the "Classes" panel and nothing listed in the "Members"
panel. How do I get these panels properly populated?

Chip Pearson

in object browser classes panel is empty

You should see all classes and properties in the windows. I don't
know what would cause these to be blank. Try selecting a specific
library in the project/library dropdown.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"JCIrish" wrote in message
I'm relativey new to Excel VBA. When I open the Object Browser,
there is
nothing listed in the "Classes" panel and nothing listed in the
"Members"
panel. How do I get these panels properly populated?

Chip Pearson

in object browser classes panel is empty

I should have added that if this doesn't work, close Excel, then
go to the Windows Start menu, choose Run, and type the following
and click OK.

excel.exe /regserver

This will cause Excel to start, reconfigure itself according the
program defaults, then quit. Now try starting Excel and going to
the object browser.