-   -   Convert Function key on Keypad (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/353066-convert-function-key-keypad.html)

Ron - Matrix Investigations[_2_]

Convert Function key on Keypad

I would like to assign a function key on my kaypad to convert a number into a
time number - ie; enter 2330 on key pad and have it converted to 23:30 in
excel

Basically, I want to stay on the keypad without having to enter the ":" key

Niek Otten

Convert Function key on Keypad

See

http://www.dicks-blog.com/archives/2...imming-splits/

or

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Ron - Matrix Investigations"
wrote in message
I would like to assign a function key on my kaypad to convert a number into
time number - ie; enter 2330 on key pad and have it converted to 23:30 in
excel

Basically, I want to stay on the keypad without having to enter the ":"
key

Ron - Matrix Investigations[_2_]

Convert Function key on Keypad

Niek,