-   -   multiple list boxes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/353051-multiple-list-boxes.html)

dmexcel

multiple list boxes

Hi,
I am making a UserForm with four list boxes so that the user will click
on an item from each box click OK and then a miricle happens!!
The UserForm shows up when a cell in column "A" has been changed.
how do I get the list boxes taged to the cells in the same row say
B,C,D,E for example purposes, so that whatever row I am on the info in
the listboxes will insert into the appropriate columns.?
Thanks alot, if anybody has an answer this will make the sheet so much
faster.
Dave

Toppers

multiple list boxes

Dave,
Try using something like the following, assuming cell which
activates Userform is still "active" (selected):

Do you want to select ALL boxes BEFORE putting data into sheet? If so,
perhaps use a command button to initiate this.

....place in appropriate macro e.g Commandbutton1_click

myrow=Activecell.row

Cell(myrow,"B")=Textbox2.value
Cell(myrow,"C")=Textbox3.value

etc

"dmexcel" wrote:

Hi,
I am making a UserForm with four list boxes so that the user will click
on an item from each box click OK and then a miricle happens!!
The UserForm shows up when a cell in column "A" has been changed.
how do I get the list boxes taged to the cells in the same row say
B,C,D,E for example purposes, so that whatever row I am on the info in
the listboxes will insert into the appropriate columns.?
Thanks alot, if anybody has an answer this will make the sheet so much
faster.
Dave

dmexcel

multiple list boxes

Thanks for the reply,
I can't seem to get it working, why I don't know, I must be missing
something in the CommandButton

It tells me Sub or Function not defined

maybe I am populating the list box wrong, but when the UserForm pops up
the lists are correct!!
I had to change Textbox2.value to Listbox2.value but this doesn't seem
to change anything.
Dave