-   -   Need a calendar plug in, to help populate a cell with date (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/353002-need-calendar-plug-help-populate-cell-date.html)

rcc

Need a calendar plug in, to help populate a cell with date

Want to give the user a button to select an active calendar that helps them
find the date, select it and have the cell populated with the date.

ben

Need a calendar plug in, to help populate a cell with date

There is a calendar tool included in with Office, it's called calendar
control 9.0 however not every user may have installed this particular
control, I know i've seen a link explaining how to get around this but I
don't have access to it. Someone else know that link?

--
When you lose your mind, you free your life.
Ever Notice how we use '' for comments in our posts even if they aren''t

"RCC" wrote:

Want to give the user a button to select an active calendar that helps them
find the date, select it and have the cell populated with the date.

Ron de Bruin

Need a calendar plug in, to help populate a cell with date

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin