-   -   Formula and data? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/352998-formula-data.html)

Paul

Formula and data?

Hi all,

I have a database on sheet 2 from wich I fill cells in sheet 1 via a
vlookup. The cells in sheet 1 each contains diffrent formulas. Is there any
way to get the data via the formulas, edit the results and update the
database without erasing the formulas?

Thanks for your help.

Paul

Chip Pearson

Formula and data?

No, a formula can contain either a static value or a formula.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson