-   -   transfer name from date filed into new column and than subtotal (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/352869-transfer-name-date-filed-into-new-column-than-subtotal.html)

shital shah

transfer name from date filed into new column and than subtotal

I have exported data from other prg. Where I have filed like Date, Ref no.
Op. amt., Pending amt, due date and overdue date.

Where in date filed I have party name and dates want to transfer that name
from date filed into new column and than subtotal as per party name.

How do I transfer name from date filed into new column and than subtotal all
filed with party name.

Any Help thank in advance.

****al