-   -   Obtain domain name (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/352834-obtain-domain-name.html)

Sanjay[_2_]

Obtain domain name

Hi,

Is it possible to obtain the domain name that the workbook is opened on? I
have several workbooks that users can open from a webserver, I would like to
prevent users from editing the workbook if opened from the server/saved to
their local computer - I would like to prevent using passwords if possible.

Thanks,

Sanj

Tom Ogilvy

Obtain domain name