-   -   Authorization for each worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/352817-authorization-each-worksheet.html)

praveen_khm[_23_]

Authorization for each worksheet

Hi all,

I would request your help a problem of mine :mad:

1. I have five sheets in a workbook. I have entered codes for the first
four sheets and also the formulas. Now, I need only one authorised
person to open the first four sheets and anyone to open the fifth
sheet. So, the moment anyone opens the workbook, a pop up or a msgbox
with push buttons or any select buttons sh:) ould say:
i. Authorized ii. Unauthorized. If the person is authorized, it should
request a specific password and for the right password, should open all
the sheets. If unauthorized, it should open only the fifth sheet.
(Note: I have given specific passwords for already created sheets and
that should be different from those for the new ones)

Your help is requested and appreciated.

Thanks,
Praveen

--