-   -   Fonts in cells sometimes grow huge (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/352798-fonts-cells-sometimes-grow-huge.html)

[email protected]

Fonts in cells sometimes grow huge

We just created a new Time and Expense template using Excel 2003 and VBA and
it's working fine, except for one intermittent problem: ocassionaly, the
fonts within a drop down list will change size to the point of being
unreadable (and they keep growing each time you access the drop down list).
at first i thought it was due to screen resolutions, but it seems to happen
without rhyme or reason. has anyone seen this before?

Dave Peterson

Fonts in cells sometimes grow huge

The only time I've seen anything like this, it was caused by the video card.
Our IT folks installed a different (more current??) driver and the problem went
away.

But this was a few years ago.

--

Dave Peterson