-   -   Sort an array (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/352632-sort-array.html)

Gary''s Student

Sort an array

somerange.Sort does an excellent job of sorting data on a worksheet.
What is the equivalent function or method to sort the elements of an array?

(I am currently copying the array to un-used cells on a worksheet, sorting
the cells, and then copying the data back to the array. This is less code
than using a shell or buble sort, but it can't be optimal.)
--
Gary''s Student

ben

Sort an array

I do not believe VB for applications has a built in function for that, you
would just have to write the code to sort it. Note, also some older version
of Excel do not support certain Text/Numerical Sorting on the worksheet, so
if you are sorting in a certain fashion it may not work on 2000 and earlier.
Ben

--
When you lose your mind, you free your life.