-   -   Locating Invalid Web Query Data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/352617-locating-invalid-web-query-data.html)

Scott

Locating Invalid Web Query Data

Greetings! I have an Excel spreadsheet with lots of stock/option quote
data on a "quotes" sheet. I'm getting an "Invalid web query" error
when I do a "refresh all", but I can't locate the offending query!
Anybody know how to track it down? I've tried going through each query
one by one, but do not get the error that way. I'm thinking there's an
old (hidden?) query left around somewhere, but I can't find it.

Thanks!

Scott <<