-   -   multi color background in graph (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/352538-multi-color-background-graph.html)

Christopher[_6_]

multi color background in graph

Hello all,

Maybe someone can help me with the following problem.
I would like to create an excel graph with 3 background colors.
This would be the situation:
Suppose the Y axis is divided from 0 to 10 with increments of 1.
The background needs to be red from 0 to 1.
The background needs to be orange from 1 to 3.
The background needs to be green from 3 to 7.
The background needs to be orange from 7 to 9.
The background needs to be red from 9 to 10.

Can anyone help me with this issue.

Thanks,
Christopher