-   -   Merged cells Value2 property (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/352511-merged-cells-value2-property.html)

Sandrina

Merged cells Value2 property

Ok, I have 3 mergerd cells (in one row). On those merger cells, I have one
NamedRange control. How can I get the value of that control? Value2 property
gives me an array (1,1; 1,2; 1,3 dimensions) but how can I get the value for
1,1???

keepITcool

Merged cells Value2 property

try:
Range("MyMergedRange").Cells(1,1).Value2

--
keepITcool