-   -   How to add data Range property at runtime to excel sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/352479-how-add-data-range-property-runtime-excel-sheet.html)

areddy[_30_]

How to add data Range property at runtime to excel sheet

Hi All,

In excel sheet i have a chart and table for which I am setting dat
range property at design time.based on the data i want to set it at ru
time.

select in chart menu--- Source data -- Data range property we ar
setting at design time. How to set this property at runtime. Pleas
refer the attachment.

could you please help me.

Thanks & Regards in advance,
Aredd

|Filename: Excell chart Data range property setting.doc
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4323

aredd
areddy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2820
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=50883

Leith Ross[_530_]

How to add data Range property at runtime to excel sheet

Hello Areddy,

_____________________________

Sub ChangeChartDataRange()

Dim Chrt As Chart
Set Chrt = ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 1").Chart
Chrt.SetSourceData Source:=Worksheets("TestTemplate1").Range(Cells(37
7), Cells(38, 18))

End Sub
_____________________________

Be sure to change "Chart 1" to the system name for your chart. To fin
the system chart name, right click on the chart. Select "Chart Window
from the Popup Menu. The Title will contain the Workbook name an
Worksheet name followed by the chart name. Just use the chart name.

Chart Name Example:
[My Workbook.xls]TestTemplate1 Chart 1

Sincerely,
Leith Ros