-   -   pop up menu (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/352385-pop-up-menu.html)

jiji[_2_]

pop up menu

hi
how can i set a function that gives me my members birthday whenever i open
excel. ex: like in outlook you have a pop up menu when you open it to tell
you happy birthday. does such a function exist in excel or access. thanks

jiana

Dave Peterson

pop up menu

You have a response at your other thread.

--

Dave Peterson