-   -   Forms - return keyed leaves square (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/351875-forms-return-keyed-leaves-square.html)

themillman

Forms - return keyed leaves square

On my forms when you use return key in field it displays a square symbol on
worksheet and also prints - how do I hide this?

tia

Tom Ogilvy

Forms - return keyed leaves square

First, make sure Wrap Text is set for the Cell. If that doesn't correct it,
then

Remove any ControlSource property setting. Then

Private Sub TextBox1_Exit(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean)

With Worksheets("Sheet1")
.Range("B9").Value = Replace(TextBox1.Text, Chr(13), "")
End With

Tom Ogilvy