-   -   Need help for access to excel via VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/351765-need-help-access-excel-via-vba.html)

cyc1120

Need help for access to excel via VBA

So, I'm trying to make a user form where I can have the user select
some fields to search in a huge database. For example, they will be
able to choose Male/Female.... Age Group.... etc.

I have tried to record a macro and see how the code works to get the
data from Access. However, as I try to incorporate it in my program, I
have errors. So, I was wondering if there an easier form of code that
will work? I would be forever grateful if someone tells me how the code
that I need looks like or have an example of it. :)

Thanks

Eric

Tom Ogilvy

Need help for access to excel via VBA

See Mr. Erlandsen's site on use ADO with Excel and Access:

http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/...php?t=envbadac

Tom Ogilvy

"cyc1120" wrote in message
oups.com...
So, I'm trying to make a user form where I can have the user select
some fields to search in a huge database. For example, they will be
able to choose Male/Female.... Age Group.... etc.

I have tried to record a macro and see how the code works to get the
data from Access. However, as I try to incorporate it in my program, I
have errors. So, I was wondering if there an easier form of code that
will work? I would be forever grateful if someone tells me how the code
that I need looks like or have an example of it. :)

Thanks

Eric

Ron de Bruin

Need help for access to excel via VBA

See also my new page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/accessexcel.htm

I hope it is useful

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message ...
See Mr. Erlandsen's site on use ADO with Excel and Access:

http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/...php?t=envbadac

Tom Ogilvy

oups.com...