Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Cross worksheet find and paste

I have a workbook with multiple worksheets in it. I have to consolidate
an updated value into the primary worksheet from new versions of the
other worksheets daily.
The primary sheet is formated as such

ID Name OldValue NewValue
idnum Jhon 402 340

the other worksheets have a corresponding ID column and a value colum,
I just need to loop through all the ID's in the id column in sheet A,
find that idnum in worksheet B, select the value from worksheet B, and
paste it into NewValue on worksheet A.

I imagine its pretty straightforward, I apoligize in advance for my
ignorance.

Thanks for your help

- Kevin J

--