-   -   readystate for an IE window that was not created in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/351286-readystate-ie-window-not-created-excel.html)

Necessitysslave

readystate for an IE window that was not created in Excel

Hi,

I need to get the readystate for an internet explorer window that my
users will have open already:

Public Sub testingGettingInfo()
Dim ttime As Double
Dim ListMan As Long
ttime = Timer
Do
AppActivate "List Manager"
Loop Until ttime + 1 / 3 < Timer
ListMan = ahtGetActiveWindow
SetCursorPos 780, 32
SendLeftClick
Do
Loop Until {ahh need excel object}.ReadyState = 4

{insert code for getting info from page}

Does anyone know the way of doing this?

I've been checking the archives but can't find this anywhere.

Also I've been unable to find a comprehensive list of functions that
you can load into excel from dll's like user32.dll if anyone have got
any links to this aswell I'd be greatful