-   -   loop to insert sequence in column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/351241-loop-insert-sequence-column.html)

Greg

loop to insert sequence in column

Hi,

I would appreciate some help with a macro that would insert a sequence in a
column whenever an user specifies starting & ending values and interval value.

For example, 100 , 150 , 0.5 should produce 100 in b1, 100.5 in b2, 101 in
b3 and so on.

Thanks in advance!

--
______
Regards,

Jim Cone

loop to insert sequence in column

Greg,

Record a macro while using Edit | Fill | Series...
This is a sample of what you might get...

ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "1"
Range("D5:D30").Select
Selection.DataSeries Rowcol:=xlColumns, Type:=xlLinear, Date:=xlDay, _
Step:=0.75, Stop:=21, Trend:=False

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA