-   -   Changing Cell Backround from Marco (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/351120-changing-cell-backround-marco.html)

davep1553

Changing Cell Backround from Marco

I need to know the command(s) to change the backround color of a cell
from a VBA marco.

Not Important but I feel like typing
I'm writing code into the change event of a spreed sheet to automaticly
compare a few dates refer to when things have happened and if they get
too far off make a cell red so it's clear I should get the info to
update this.

--
davep1553
davep1553's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28517