-   -   How to map elements to XML schema by program (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/351119-how-map-elements-xml-schema-program.html)

D.R.[_3_]

How to map elements to XML schema by program

Hi,

I'm new in excel programming and hope you can assist me:

I have two almost identical excel files.
they contain the same data but the first file has schema and the second
dont!
I need to"put"/import the schema from the first file in to the second
one.

I already succeeded adding the XML schema but i couldnt map the
elements (data) to the schema.
can someone please help me, how can i map the elements (or maybe there
is a faster way to perform this kind of task)

BTW I'm writing in C++ but an answer in VB will also be a great help

Thanks,
D.R