-   -   Menubar Control (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/350998-menubar-control.html)

itsrobhaines

Menubar Control

I am trying to restrict what the end user can do in my excel application. I
have disabled all; Built in Menus, the Toolbar List and also the cell menu
bar, however on my custom menu bar there is still a drop down to add & remove
buttons. So the end user can still add buttons and toolbars etc. Any idea how
I can disable this also?

itsrobhaines

Menubar Control

Doh! answered my own question...

Application.CommandBars.DisableCustomize = True