-   -   Copy a cell content into a TextBox (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/350923-copy-cell-content-into-textbox.html)

snaggy^^

Copy a cell content into a TextBox

Is there a way to copy a cell content into a TextBox with a macro? If i try
to register the steps it doesn't work.

I have to fill many textbox (is "textbox" correct? I've the italian version
and it's "casella di testo"..) at once with data from a form.

bye!

Tom Ogilvy

Copy a cell content into a TextBox

What kind of textbox. Is it from the control toolbox toolbar or from the
drawing toolbar. Where is the textbox located - Worksheet, Userform,
DialogSheet?

In any event, unless the length of the text is very long

object_qualifier.TextBox1.Text = Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value

Tom Ogilvy