-   -   How do I switch openoffice back to excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/350828-how-do-i-switch-openoffice-back-excel.html)

Bill9669

How do I switch openoffice back to excel

Changed excel documents to open office. Now I want to go back to excel.How do
I change them back to excel?

Dave Peterson

How do I switch openoffice back to excel

If you saved them as excel files (*.xls), then I would guess you're done.

If you saved them in the openoffice native format (or something else that excel
can't read), you could open them in OpenOffice, save them as .xls files.

--

Dave Peterson