-   -   Application.Dialogs(xlDialogWorkbookCopy) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/350725-application-dialogs-xldialogworkbookcopy.html)

Andy

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogWorkbookCopy)

Using Application.Dialogs(xlDialogWorkbookCopy).Show to bring up the
dialog box asking where the user wants to move the sheet. How do I get
vb to populate the "To book:" and uncheck the "Create a Copy" checkbox?

At the moment when it runs the "To book:" drop down box is automatically
coming up with (new book), so you need to use the drop down box to
select the current workbook.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Andy

Andy

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogWorkbookCopy)

Right, got the "To Book" part sorted. .Show(sheetname, workbook name,
position)

Do you know how to have the dialog box to show without the 'Copy'
checkbox checked?
Andy wrote:

Using Application.Dialogs(xlDialogWorkbookCopy).Show to bring up the
dialog box asking where the user wants to move the sheet. How do I get
vb to populate the "To book:" and uncheck the "Create a Copy" checkbox?

At the moment when it runs the "To book:" drop down box is automatically
coming up with (new book), so you need to use the drop down box to
select the current workbook.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Andy

Norman Jones

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogWorkbookCopy)

Hi Andy,

Right, got the "To Book" part sorted. .Show(sheetname, workbook name,
position)

Do you know how to have the dialog box to show without the 'Copy' checkbox
checked?

Try using:

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogWorkbookMove).Show

---
Regards,
Norman

Andy wrote:

Using Application.Dialogs(xlDialogWorkbookCopy).Show to bring up the
dialog box asking where the user wants to move the sheet. How do I get
vb to populate the "To book:" and uncheck the "Create a Copy" checkbox?

At the moment when it runs the "To book:" drop down box is automatically
coming up with (new book), so you need to use the drop down box to select
the current workbook.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Andy

Andy

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogWorkbookCopy)

Norman, thanks, I couldn't see the forest for the trees.

Hi Andy,