-   -   Run-Time Error (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/350632-run-time-error.html)

CurtH

Run-Time Error

I get a run-time error '9': Subscript out of range.

Code:

ActiveWindow.DisplayWorkbookTabs = True
Sheets("UNIT BREAKOUT DATA").Visible = True
Sheets("UNIT BREAKOUT DATA").Select
Sheets("UNIT BREAKOUT DATA").Move Befo=Sheets(1)
ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlLast
****Sheets(Array("FFD", "PEND", "COVER", "PROFILE SUMMARY CHART (WING)", _
"NOT RECONCILED RATE {BY MONTH}", "WING PROFILES BY MONTH", "MIL Due
Overdue", "CIV Due Overdue", _
"IMR Red", "HELP", "AF 422", "Compliance", "FFD", "ABBREV",
"UsageLog", "PEND", "READINESS TYPES", _
"IMMUNIZATIONS", "DEMOGRAPHICS-AF 422", _
"4T Profile", "INTRO", "MR DATA")).Select**********
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.Visible = False
Sheets("UNIT BREAKOUT DATA").Activate

Debug is highlighting the code between **********
**********

This code was working fine, but just blowup.

Dave Peterson

Run-Time Error

Subscript out of range usually means that you have a typo in that array of
worksheet names.

--

Dave Peterson

CurtH

Run-Time Error

Dave,

I keep getting the same error throughout my subroutine. This is strange
because everything worked fine. Now I keep getting these error when I
haven't change anything. Could there be any other reasons? Here is the code
that's doing it now:

Sheets(Array("WING DATA", "IMMUNIZATION DATA", "PHYSICAL DATA", "MR DATA",
"PIVOT DRIVER", "DIT PIVOT INPUT")).Select
Sheets("WING DATA").Activate
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.Visible = False
Sheets("PEND").Visible = True
Sheets("FFD").Visible = True
Sheets("PROFILE SUMMARY CHART (WING)").Visible = True
Sheets("NOT RECONCILED RATE {BY MONTH}").Visible = True
Sheets("WING PROFILES BY MONTH").Visible = True
Sheets("MR DATA").Visible = True
ActiveWindow.DisplayWorkbookTabs = False
Sheets("MIL Due Overdue").Visible = True
Sheets("HELP").Visible = True
Sheets("UsageLog").Visible = True
Sheets("List").Visible = False
Sheets("CIV Due Overdue").Visible = True
Sheets("IMR Red").Visible = True
Sheets("WING NR RATE FS").Visible = False
Sheets("Compliance").Visible = True
Sheets("READINESS TYPES").Visible = True
Sheets("DIT PIVOT CHART").Visible = False
Sheets("IMMUNIZATIONS").Visible = True
Sheets("DEMOGRAPHICS-AF 422").Visible = True
Sheets("4T Profile").Visible = True
Sheets("INTRO").Visible = True
Sheets("COVER").Visible = True
Sheets("COVER").Activate
End Sub

CurtH wrote:

[...]

Break into pieces...
Sheets(Array("WING DATA")).Select
if that works
Sheets(Array("WING DATA", "IMMUNIZATION DATA")).Select
and keep going until you get the error.

And you are sure that you have the right workbook active?

CurtH wrote:

[...]

Yes, I did. An it error on the Sheets("PEND").Visible = True. Even, if I
delete out this line it owuld just hightlight the next line.

Yes, I'm sure about the workbook.

CurtH wrote:

[...]

If you're getting a subscript out of range error on any line, then you probably
have a typo in the worksheet name on that line.