-   -   for figure in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/350625-figure-excel.html)

Syed Saif

for figure in Excel

Pls add the facility in Excel whenever we type figure like 5000 a1 column so
in a2 column(already selected for wordings) alphabetical statement type as
five thousand only. if we type 1500 in b1, b21\4000 or we sum/total figure
from a1 to a20 then in a21 then the words five hundred and fifty thousand
will type in selected column. already selected column. Liek cheque book.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...el.programming

Norman Jones

for figure in Excel

Hi Sayed,

You could download Laurent Longre's MoreFunc addin which is freely
downloadable at:

http://xcell05.free.fr/

The addin includes the NBTEXT function which converts a positive number into
spelled-out text (supports 13 languages).

Also see:
'How to convert a numeric value into English words in Excel'

and
http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;259663
'How To Convert Currency or Numbers into English Words'

In the latter cases, if you are not familiar with macros, you may wish to
visit David McRitchie's 'Getting Started With Macros And User Defined
Functions' at:

---
Regards,
Norman

"Syed Saif" <Syed wrote in message
Pls add the facility in Excel whenever we type figure like 5000 a1 column
so
in a2 column(already selected for wordings) alphabetical statement type as
five thousand only. if we type 1500 in b1, b21\4000 or we sum/total figure
from a1 to a20 then in a21 then the words five hundred and fifty thousand
will type in selected column. already selected column. Liek cheque book.

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...el.programming

Bob Phillips[_6_]