-   -   cannot empty clipboard (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/350542-cannot-empty-clipboard.html)

ether

cannot empty clipboard

Every time I try to copy and paste something when I hit CTRL + C a prompt
pops up reading "cannot empty the clipboard" even though there is nothing
visible on the clip board.

Dave Patrick

cannot empty clipboard

Seems a third party tool may have a lock on it.

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect