-   -   How to? Copy from one location to multiple locations (easy)? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/350471-how-copy-one-location-multiple-locations-easy.html)

[email protected]

How to? Copy from one location to multiple locations (easy)?

Good day,

I would like to know how I can specify one copy location (using CtrlC)
and then mark/indicate multiple locations where the paste should take
place. Is this possable? This will beat the copy + paste procedure
times 20 that I am currently doing.

Kind regards

George

Tom Ogilvy

How to? Copy from one location to multiple locations (easy)?

Just select the multiple locations and do Ctrl+V

in code

ActiveCell.Copy _
Destination:=Range("A1,B9,C3,D5:E7,F10")

Tom Ogilvy

wrote in message
oups.com...
Good day,

I would like to know how I can specify one copy location (using CtrlC)
and then mark/indicate multiple locations where the paste should take
place. Is this possable? This will beat the copy + paste procedure
times 20 that I am currently doing.

Kind regards

George

George Furnell[_2_]

How to? Copy from one location to multiple locations (easy)?

Thank you Tom.