-   -   Having a mcro prompt me for manual input in cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/350383-having-mcro-prompt-me-manual-input-cell.html)

Leon

Having a mcro prompt me for manual input in cell

I wrote a macro that calculate stuff according to a value that I enter in a
cell (let's say K9).
how can I have the macro go to that cell, wait for my inpiut and proceed to
the rest of the calculation.

Thanks in advance

Tim Williams

Having a mcro prompt me for manual input in cell

Use an input box instead of having the user enter the value in the cell.

Tim

--
Tim Williams
Palo Alto, CA