-   -   .Find Method for Excel 2002 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/350268-find-method-excel-2002-a.html)

jwells

.Find Method for Excel 2002

I am having troubles figuring out a problem with Excel 2002. I have
made code on Excel 2003 that works fine but when it is ran on Excel
2002 an error occurs (Can't Find Project or Library). Below is the
code that is having trouble with Excel 2002. If you have any
suggestions why the code doesn't work, or what code will work I would
very much appreciate it. Thanks,

Code

Set Find_Criteria =
Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("B:B").Find(What:="*X*A xis*1*",
Lookat:=xlPart)

--
jwells
jwells's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30413

Jim Thomlinson[_5_]

.Find Method for Excel 2002

When you have a missing reference then weird things start to happen . There
is nothing wrong with that line of code (in all likelyhood). What you need to
do is to go the the VB Editor and click on Tools - References and look for a
checked item that starts with "Missing". chances are you just need to find an
older version of the same reference. If you are missing Whatever 2.8 then
uncheck it and look for a Whatever 2.7.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson