-   -   Not Enought System Resources (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/350267-not-enought-system-resources.html)

Hippy

Not Enought System Resources

I created a combo list box on my excel spreadsheet and am now receiving the
error "Not enough system resources to display completely".

Is there a way to increase resources when the sheet is active or release
unused resources? I am not sure if there is a setting in Excel or if it is
system.

I have performed a fresh reboot of my pc and only have the spreadsheet
running.

The lists I have been displaying have from 2 to 50 values. The error occurs
when listing either one of them.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

mike d

Not Enought System Resources

I am receiving the same message with a large spread sheet with many
workbooks. This seemed to develop after I added a "Comb Box" and I do not
wish to remove that functionality.