-   -   Import Text File Into A Spreadsheet with over 65,000 lines (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/350049-import-text-file-into-spreadsheet-over-65-000-lines.html)

Ecohouse

Import Text File Into A Spreadsheet with over 65,000 lines

I need to have some VBA code to import a text file into an excel
spreadsheet. I know that a worksheet can't have more than 65,000
lines. So the overflow needs to go into another worksheet. And the
text file uses the ";" as the delimiter.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tom Ogilvy

Import Text File Into A Spreadsheet with over 65,000 lines

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/120596/en-us
Importing text files larger than 65536 rows

That should be a start.

Tom Ogilvy

oups.com...