-   -   Automatically enter custom worksheets? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/350037-automatically-enter-custom-worksheets.html)

ronzander1

Automatically enter custom worksheets?

I have a "Basic Estimate Template Workbook" in Excel, and have a number of
different models of equipment to estimate, each with different requirements
and different parts that would require different fields or entries. I would
like to set up this "Basic Estimate Template Workbook" in such a manner as to
allow me to enter the model number I wish to estimate in a single field, and
have one or more custom worksheets containing the required fields
automatically be entered into, or to populate the open workbook (The workbook
being the "Basic Estimate Template Workbook") Anyone have ideas?