-   -   Refrence to Listbox in form (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/350006-refrence-listbox-form.html)

rash

Refrence to Listbox in form

Hello, Im trying to populate a ListBox placed on form. I prefer to use
OLEObject, however I can manage to get reference to Listboxes. It works
fine when the Listbox is located in a sheet.

Set wrkSheet = ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Input")
Set OleObj = wrkSheet.OLEObjects("myListBox")

works fine, but this dosent

Set OleObj = myForm.OLEObjects("myListBox")

I basicly I want to fill the listbox and be able to count which option
that has been selected by the user.

Kind regards :)

--
rash