-   -   replace one tag in content of one cell and format not changed (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/349880-replace-one-tag-content-one-cell-format-not-changed.html)

replace one tag in content of one cell a

replace one tag in content of one cell and format not changed

I want to replace one tag '#abc#':
for example, the content of cell is: 123#abc#456
the format of '123' is Bold
the color of '456' is red
After replaced these formats of words don't be changed
How can I do?
VBScript?
Now if I use the function of replace, only one format is left

Dave Peterson

replace one tag in content of one cell and format not changed

You have a reply at your other post.

--

Dave Peterson