-   -   A macros for listing information (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/349703-macros-listing-information.html)

Egzyst

A macros for listing information

I have made a generic Purchase order form in which info gets put in and
printed off often. I need the info to be taken from that form and put
into general ledger, in chronological order, so that it can be saved
and kept track of. What is the best way to accomplish this?

--
Egzyst
Egzyst's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30185

Martin Fishlock[_3_]

A macros for listing information

I would suggest that some type of text file, probably CSV, could be used but
it depends on your accounting system on the exact requirments.
--
HTHs Martin