-   -   How to color pages of Multtipage (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/349677-how-color-pages-multtipage.html)

Myles[_29_]

How to color pages of Multtipage

Coloring a Multipage control is a breeze: Multipage1.Backcolor=vbBlue
But does anyone know of a way to color the respective pages? The cod
below returns an error (in an attempt to color page1) and neither hav
I had any luck with a manual approach using the Properties Window.

Private Sub Userform1_Initialze()
MultiPage1.Pages(0).BackColor = vbBlue
End Sub

Thanks.

Myles

--
Myle
Myles's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2874

Myles[_30_]

How to color pages of Multtipage

I am reviving my post which might have been lost in traffic.

TIA

Myles

--
Myles
Myles's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28746

Barb Reinhardt

How to color pages of Multtipage

Myles,

Your original message didn't come through the way I'm viewing the newsgroup. I had to select the link.

How to color pages of Multtipage

Coloring a Multipage control is a breeze: Multipage1.Backcolor=vbBlue. But does anyone know of a way to color the respective pages? The code below returns an error (in an attempt to color page1) and neither have I had any luck with a manual approach using the Properties Window.