-   -   Format data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/349627-format-data.html)

Chris_t_2k5

Format data

I have converted some pdf's into excel spreadsheets. The data contains
numerous tables and different text. I would like to extract just the tables
frokm the spreadsheet. As they have been converted it is very messy and will
take a long time to manually format. The last column in each table containesa
value between 29.00 and 31.00 (as it is a time in secs). Is it posible to
highlight these values then highlight the 6 columns before (therefore
highlighting all the tables on the spreadsheet).

Thanks