-   -   Delete an image from the cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/349436-delete-image-cell.html)

Yuva

Delete an image from the cell

Hi

I am transforming html report content (which is generated using XML and
XSLT) into Excel wroksheet. I opened the excel file and delete the image from
the cell but the excel does not allow to delete an image. I could not able to
find the properties of the cell.

How could i delete the image from the cell?

Thanks
Yuva.

Cush

Delete an image from the cell

First check to see if the worksheet and workbook are protected. You likely
will have to unprotect these prior to deleting the image - depending on what
is specified as locked prior to protecting.