-   -   "Record Macro" toolbar in Excel 97? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/349430-record-macro-toolbar-excel-97-a.html)

Vince Potts

"Record Macro" toolbar in Excel 97?

Help, I was recording Macros in Excel 97 and all of a suddent the "Record
Macro" toolbar is gone. What I really need is to turn on relative cell
references when recording Macros and do not know of a second way to do it.
Thanks

Rob Bovey

"Vince Potts" <Vince wrote in message
Help, I was recording Macros in Excel 97 and all of a suddent the "Record
Macro" toolbar is gone. What I really need is to turn on relative cell
references when recording Macros and do not know of a second way to do it.

Hi Vince,

Choose View Toolbars Customize from the Excel menu. In the Toolbars
tab of the Customize dialog put a check mark beside the Stop Recording entry
and click the Close button.

--
Rob Bovey, Excel MVP
Application Professionals

* Take your Excel development skills to the next level.
* Professional Excel Development
http://www.appspro.com/Books/Books.htm