-   -   Protect sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/349400-protect-sheet.html)

Aksel Børve

Protect sheet

How do I write a macro that Unprotect the ActiveSheet, when I use a
ComboBox, and Protect the ActiveSheet after i have selected the cell
from the FillInRange.
Thanks.
Aksel

evgny[_2_]

Protect sheet

Normal practeis in this groop is to thanks the peopel how have
helpt you. Of 29 qes , only one with "thanks for the help"

Regards

Yngve

Aksel Børve

Protect sheet

Sorry

First of all, thank you for reminding me Yngve, I normally has good
behaviour. It’s inexcusable, but I just wont to tell you developers that
I don’t make any money with this, and that the sheets I make, is to
great help for my colleague, and other in my occupation.
A special thank to Ivan F Moala and Tom Ogilvy, who have helpt me alot.
So thanks to all for the solution you give to my question.

Aksel.