-   -   getline from a macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/349386-getline-macro.html)

reddog9069[_21_]

getline from a macro

I am involved in using a worksheet that has many macros that are
constantly being updated.

There are many permutations of the same worksheet, but they all have
the same macros.

Whenever I change the master template I then have to go through and
update each permutation individually.

I have written a macro that will update automatically, but I want to
use the first line as a tag on whether the individual module needs to
be updated.

How can I read the first line of a module from within another VBA
module?

Thanks

--
reddog9069
reddog9069's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24458

Jim Thomlinson[_5_]

getline from a macro

Take a look at this link which allows you to code to the VBE...

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson