-   -   Stop Code (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/349274-stop-code.html)

achidsey

Stop Code

Excel Experts,

I want to stop my procedure if the first sub procedure finds a cell that is
empty. I have been able to make my code exit the first sub procedure when it
finds the empty cell, but the code then resumes with the second sub procedure.

Is there a way I can make the whole procedure stop.

My code is similar to the following:

Sub RunCheckBlankAndProcess()

CheckBlank
Process1
End Sub

Sub CheckBlank()

Set FirstRow = Cells.Find(What:="SymSide").Offset(1)

If IsEmpty(FirstRow) = True Then

Exit Sub

Sub Process1()

(Process 1 Code)
End Sub

Thanks,
Alan

--
achidsey

Tom Ogilvy

Stop Code

Sub RunCheckBlankAndProcess()

if CheckBlank Then Exit sub
Process1
End Sub

Function CheckBlank()

Set FirstRow = Cells.Find(What:="SymSide").Offset(1)

CheckBlank = IsEmpty(FirstRow)

End Function

Tom Ogilvy

"achidsey" (notmorespam) wrote in message

[...]

Tom,

Thanks for the help.

Alan
--