-   -   Identifying Visible Toolbars (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/349248-identifying-visible-toolbars.html)

DCSwearingen[_5_]

Identifying Visible Toolbars

I want to be able to de-select all toolbars for the user of a file and,
when the project is complete, re-select the toolbars they originally
had visible.

I have a routine (at work, unfortunately) that will de-select all
toolbars, but I don't have anything that will set the visible toolbars
back to their original state.

Any quick code for this?

--
DCSwearingen

DCSwearingen's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21506
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=497189

Tom Ogilvy

Identifying Visible Toolbars

Loop through your list of commandbars (which you made when you made them not
visible) that were visible and set their visible property to true.

Should be almost identical to the code you have.

--
regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"DCSwearingen"
wrote in message

I want to be able to de-select all toolbars for the user of a file and,
when the project is complete, re-select the toolbars they originally
had visible.

I have a routine (at work, unfortunately) that will de-select all
toolbars, but I don't have anything that will set the visible toolbars
back to their original state.

Any quick code for this?

--
DCSwearingen

DCSwearingen's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=497189

DCSwearingen[_11_]

Identifying Visible Toolbars

Here is the code I came up with. It can probably be trimmed down b
someone more experienced than myself.

Option Base 1
Global myArray(50, 2)

Sub HideToolbars()
Dim myCount As Single, myState As Boolean, i As Integer
For i = 1 To Toolbars.Count
myCount = i
myState = Toolbars(i).Visible
myArray(i, 1) = myCount
myArray(i, 2) = myState
Toolbars(i).Visible = False
Next
End Sub

Sub RestoreToolbars()
Dim i As Integer
For i = 1 To Toolbars.Count
Toolbars(i).Visible = myArray(i, 3)
Next
End Sub

Thanks again to everyone who answers questions posted

--
DCSwearinge

DCSwearingen's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2150
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49718