-   -   value in userform (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/349221-value-userform.html)

Antonov

value in userform

hello again everybody. I need some values from my userform to my sheet to be
always in Euros. Even though I've formatted the receiving cells to
currency (euro) this doesn't happen. Can somebody please help?
thanks

Flemming Dahl[_2_]

value in userform

Hi

You properly have the value in a TextBox, which returns a string. A string
is a text and not a value, so you need to convert the text to a value before
you sendt it to the worksheet.
It could be something ike this...

If IsNumeric(TextBox1.Text) Then Range("A1").Value = Cdbl(TextBox1.Text)

There are lots of ways to do this.
Cheers,
Flemming